Half West New Guinea-Irian Jaya before (Now Papua), one of the Last Frontiers on Earth is a paradise for the adventure seekers. Our carefully designed packages will take you to remote expedition (& villages in Trikora) valley North west Baliem valley to see & experience the Beautiful highland endemic birds, wild life, Trikora peak, its sun rises, sets & the Dani people
#For traveling permit or we called “surat jalan” from military, we can be organized it in Wamena (For International tourist). So here we recommend 11 days tour in Trikora, ideal, cheaper & recommended! Many optional programs for Trikora, but it is Boring! Now, we have 11 days, more adorable, and recommended program!
#CLIMBING TRIKORA MOUNTAIN#
11 Days/10Nights itinerary
The tour will start in Jayapura, Papua. Check into the hotel.
Get the necessary climbing and travel permits before leaving to Wamena.
Fly to Wamena in the morning and then check into the hotel.
Get food and supplies for the trek and climb of Trikora mountain.
Chartered Toyoto Hard Top 4 wheel drive transportation from the edge of the Baliem Valley to Lake Habemma(3300 meters). Camp close to the lake and acclimatize on this first day.
Trekking in the valley and make camp at Somalek cave on day 5.
Trekking up through the difficult part of the trek to reach our Trikora base camp.
Follow the Trikora ridge line to the summit. This is also a difficult part of the trek with steep drop offs to the side. But we’ll go slowly as safety is our top priority. Two days are scheduled here in case of bad weather. If good weather on the first day then we will proceed back down to the Somalek Cave.
Trek back toward Lake Habemma. Make camp in the valley.
Chartered Toyoto Hard Top 4 wheel drive transportation from Lake Habemma to Wamena.
Check into the hotel.
Day 11 (Wamena-Jayapura_End service
– Travel Permit Papua
– Traveling permit arrangement to Police and Indonesian Army.
– All land transportation including airport transfer in Jayapura and Wamena.
– Accommodation 2 night at Baliem Pilamo Hotel in Wamena.
– English Speaking guide, Porters, Cooks during trekking & expeditions
– All meals as indicated in the itinerary
– 4WD Charter Wamena – Habema lake – Wamena.
– Donation / Entrance fee.
– All activities mentioned on the above program.
– We provides tents & cooking equipment.
– Travel insurance, extra baggage charge.
– personal expenses such as phone call, laundry, beverages etc.
– All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellation or due to other causes beyond our control.
– Personal expenses, Climbing equipment such as, ropes, warm jacket, and sleeping bag.. etc.
expedition to Trikora & cultural tour cost please write us. This program valid for 2015/2020